Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What Makes Me, Me

  I am a native Floridian. I was born in Ft. Pierce, on the east coast. I now live in Bradenton, on the west coast. I am married and have been for just over 28 years. I have 3 children (grown).
  I graduated from the University of South Florida (Tampa) in 1998 with a B.S. in Secondary Physical Education. I just recently (Dec. 2011) graduated from the University of South Florida (Sarasota/Manatee) with an MBA.
  My hobbies are just about anything having to do with the outdoors. Hunting, fishing, camping,...etc. I am thoroughly in love with guns as well. I was raised around them and they are a part of my life. I believe whole heartedly in the 2nd Amendment.
  I am a registered Republican but for the most part I am very Libertarian minded. I love a good joke and will tell one from time to time. All in all I love to have a good time.

I tell you this so that when you read my posts here, you'll maybe have an idea where I'm coming from. Some of my ideas might seem to come from left field but, in my mind at least, they are grounded and thought out. If you know me personally you'll know that most of the time, I'm very calculating. I analyze everything, if it appeals to me. If I'm not interested, I will not post about it here. It would be a waste of my time and yours. If I offend you in any way with my posts, please don't be mad at me. I refuse to be politically correct. Political correctness is ruining our country. People today are too thin skinned. If something offends you, take a step back and look at it. If its the truth then you have some fixing to do. If it's not the truth then the other person is a liar and not worth your time. Ok well I've rambled enough for one day. Let me know who's reading my prose by leaving your name in the comment section below. Looking forward to getting my thoughts out there for all to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment